Pro Bono Contest
Posted by PD Membership on November 19, 2010
Have you been keeping track of your Pro Bono Hours? If so and you have 50 or more hours of Pro Bono work then register today in the Pro Bono Contest!
Please join the Pro Bono College this year and you will be registered to win free registration to the State Bar of Texas Annual Meeting!
Join the Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas today and you will be registered to win a free registration to the 2011 SBOT Annual Meeting to be held June 23-24 in San Antonio . Registration is valued at $300. Here are just some of the benefits of joining the Pro Bono College .
- A certificate signed by the State Bar President and the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Texas
- A subscription to the LegalFront newsletter published by Texas Lawyers Care
- A free one year subscription to TexasBarCLE’s Online Library (a $295 value)
- Recognition at the State Bar Annual Meeting
- The satisfaction of knowing that you have utilized the power of your profession to assist those who otherwise would have been denied justice
So why wait? Sign up today and be part of a winning team.
Must be a member in good standing of the Paralegal Division of the State Bar of Texas to qualify.
Did you know that you can keep track of your pro bono hours online? Just go to the PD website at txpd.org, click on Member Only, Directory, View My Pro Bono Records and add your hours! At the end of the year it’s all in one place and easy to keep track of!
Not sure about where you might be able to volunteer? Go to txpd.org, click on Membership then Pro Bono Programs for a list of potential groups in your area which you can volunteer through. If there are not any programs in your local area, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request assistance.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.