TAPS SCHOLARSHIP AVAILABLE – APPLY NOW!
Posted by Texas Paralegal Division Blogger at email@example.com on July 10, 2014
Texas Advanced Paralegal Seminar (TAPS)
October 1 – 3, 2014
DoubleTree Hotel – Austin, TX
APPLY FOR TAPS SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
TAPS Scholarship Announced – Deadline July 15, 2014
The Paralegal Division will award two (2) educational scholarships for the upcoming 2014 Texas Advanced Paralegal Seminar (TAPS), a three-day CLE seminar, sponsored by the PARALEGAL DIVISION of the State Bar of Texas. Below are the scholarship application guidelines.
1. The Recipient must be a member of the Paralegal Division of the State Bar of Texas.
2. To apply for a TAPS scholarship, the applicant is required to submit a written essay on the following: The conductor is to the symphony as education is to the paralegal profession–do you agree? Why or why not? The essay must be two (2) pages in length and double-spaced.
3. To apply for a TAPS scholarship, the applicant is required to provide two (2) personal references, which describe the applicant’s involvement in the paralegal profession.
4. Financial need shall be a contributing factor, but not a requirement. However, if two or more applicants are tied in meeting the criteria for the scholarship, financial need shall be the determining factor.
5. Recipient(s) are required to volunteer a minimum of three hours on-site during the event.
To print, click HERE. Print and complete the application; submit (no later than July 15, 2014).
Detailed information – 2014 TAPS is located at www.txpd.org/taps
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.